Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hard Assets...

This ought to b a crowd favorite... Mostly with my cycling friends... So I've been getting alot of questions and comments about how my butt feels. It ranges from "Man, you must have a really raw, chaffed ass " to " Do you have an ass of steel or what? " Well... After an 86 mile day, followed by a grueling 77 mile day, I was feeling it! I hurt a little just to sit down on the toilet. Today however, the Man is back!
I tell you though; I couldn't have done this trip w/o the lubricating help of my little friend: Chamois butt'r. Yes it's spelled like that
:P and its an anti-chaff cream. A couple of Advil and a beer helps too!

2 comments:

danny said...

ahh nasty!!

Xtreme S said...

That should be the cover of the next Buns Of Steal Video :-) Man I love the chaimos butter, it definetely helps on the long rides. Did you use the applicator or straight shot right into the pants? :-)